пятница, 18 марта 2016 г.

A letter

Letter - a written message addressed to a person or organization, company or an institution. It could be a formal letter or a informal or friendly letter.


Read a part of the letter:


... You know that I am a student. Last summer I passed my entrance exams at Moscow University and became a part-time student of the law department. So I am very busy now.

In the morning from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m. I work as a secretary at the same district court where my friend is a judge. When I come to the court I study documents, speak with the people who ask for help and discuss the order of the day with a judge.

In the evening four times a week the students of our department attend lectures and tutorials in the Theory of the State and Law, the History of Russia and other subjects.

Once a week, on Friday, we have classes in English. Last Friday I had my first test in English. The teacher told us to read and translate a new text. It was rather long and it took me an hour to do this. Then for a quarter of an hour I answered the teacher’s questions in English about my life and work. My answers were good and I was very glad to get a four for my first test in English...


WHAT LETTER IT IS?
WHAT PARTS OF THE LETTER ARE MISSED TO YOUR MIND? (Date, Salutation, Body, Conclusion, Closing, Signature)

Comment below, please

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий